I have completed my B.E Electronics from Usman Institute of Technology and MS in Electronics (specialization in Energy) from International Islamic University Islamabad. Having experience of Both industry, Education and Research in the field of Energy Sector, I got chance to analyze the complex energy systems in practical field as well as a researcher. While having research in International Islamic University in Masters and currently at NED University as PhD Scholar i have been working on research projects based on Renewable Energy. I also worked as Engineer in Osmani and Company and Renewable Energy Society of Pakistan and attended real scenarios for implementation of Renewable Energy based systems and solution of energy related issues in Pakistan
- PGSRET, IEEE Explore Publication title, “A Survey of Control Strategies for Implementation of Optimized and Reliable Operation of Renewable Energy Based Microgrids in Islanded Mode” Paper Published (June 2015)
- ‘Performance Evaluation of Solar Flat Plate Collector in the Climatic Conditions of Islamabad Pakistan”, 6th International Conference on Energy Research and Development State of Kuwait, Paper published (March 2016)
- A Qualitative Analysis of Islanded Hybrid Microgrid Implementation Using Canals as Micro hydro Power Source with Solar PV for Irrigated Areas of Pakistan”, Sindh University Research Journal,Vol 48 (4D), pp. 119-126, ISSN:1813-1743, 2016
- Design, Development and Performance Evaluation of Solar Cleaning Kit for Street Lights and Ground Mounted Systems, Science International Journal Lahore, Vol 28 (5), pp.4357-4361, ISSN:1013-5316, 2016
- An Energy Policy Analysis and Proposed Remedial Actions to Reduce Energy Crises in Pakistan, Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Research Journal, ISSN: 2413-7219, Vol: 36, Issue 2, 2017
- A Detailed Review of Latest Control Algorithm for Stable Operation of Islanded Microgrids, Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology, Korea ISSN: 2093-7423, (Paper under review)
- “Renewable energy-based power systems: models, indigeneous analyses and design approaches." Innovations in Electrical Engineering and Computational Technologies (ICIEECT), 2017 International Conference on. IEEE, 2017.
6 years of industry and academic experience. worked as Engineer in Osmani and Company and Renewable Energy Society of Pakistan and attended real scenarios for implementation of Renewable Energy based systems and solution of energy related issues in Pakistan.
Worked at Hamdard University as Lecturer in department of Electronics Engineering.
CompletedNED University of Engineering and TechnologyPh.D Scholar
Completed(International Islamic University Islamabad)MS Electronics (Energy)
CompletedUsman Institute of TechnologyB.E Electronics