- I have been LAB Engineer here since September 2017. At SIBA I conducted following sessions:
- Training given to Computer Science (Software Engineering) students “Designing complex projects on software”
- Training on “Circuit Simulation on Multisim Software” given to Energy system engineering students
- Training given to first year electrical engineering students on “Analyzing voltage, current and power on software”
- Training on “Troubleshooting of Circuit Based projects” given to EE (Electronics) students
- Conducted series of seminars to first year electrical engineering students on topic of “Proactive approaches for studies”.
- Conducted series of seminars on “How to attempt paper” to first year (Electronics/Telecommunication/Computer system/Power Engineering) students at Sukkur IBA in November 2014.
- Ronak Baladi and Madad Shah ,â€śRaised Soundness and Production of Single AxisTracker with Fixed Mount and Cost Depletion with Relative Investigation of PV Technologies.â€ť Published in BUJICT(Bahria University Journal of Information & Communication Technologies), vol 9, issue I, June 2016.
- Ronak Baladi and Madad Shah, â€śRegulating Solar LED Array with Vehicle Detection to Turn Streetlight On or off To Save Energyâ€ť, ICEEST Conference 2017 held at IQRA University Karachi on 25-26th Aug, 2017.
- Ronak Baladi and Madad Shah, â€śSolar Powered Irrigation System for Agriculture based on Moisture Content in the Field and Saving Energy and Water with Optimum Designingâ€ť ICEEST 2017 Conference held at IQRA University on 25-26th Aug, 2017.
- Ronak Baladi and Madad Shah, â€śMulti-technologies of PV Cells with Comparative Analysis, Improved Reliability, Performance and Cost Reduction in Solar Energy Systemâ€ť, IMSES Conference held at SZAB Campus, MUET Khairpur on 6-7th October 2015.
- Ronak Baladi, “Automation with Building Information Module in Civil Engineering”. International Conference on Sustainable Development in Civil Engineering, MUET, Pakistan (23th – 25th Nov, 2017)
- Ronak Baladi and Madad Shah “The Design of a Solar Powered Irrigation System for Agriculture Land of Rice Crop Based on Moisture Content in the Field” Paper to be published in coming issue of QUEST journal.
- Ronak Baladi and Madad Shah, “Using Principle Component Analysis and Gaussian Mixture Regression Techniques with Automation in Construction”, Paper is to be presented at SALU Conference.
- Ronak Baladi, “Wireless Sensor Based Water Quality Management Using Solar Energy”, would be presented at SALU Conference.
Nazeer Hussain UniversityLab Engineer
Bahria University Karachi CampusMS Electrical Engineering (Automation and Control)