I have good communication and interpersonal skills, spatial imagination, teamwork, and the ability
to work under pressure to tight deadlines. I enjoy being able to create something, seeing the initial
idea take shape.
- Registered Member of Pakistan Council of Architects & Town Planners (A-03603).
- GAT General with a percentile scale of 81.51.
- Worked as workshop coordinator in Heritage Property Owner Interactive Workshop Shikarpur 2016.
- Worked as Program coordinator of WMF Watch Day events at Shikarpur in 2014 and 2016.
- December 2012-February 2013: Collaborative Design.
- Sep 2013-Feb 2018: Heritage Cell, Department of Architecture & Planning, N.E.D
- July 2015 – May 2016: NED UNIVERSITY
- Sep 2017 – August 2018: INDUS UNIVERSITY
- August 2018 – Present: NAZEER HUSSAIN UNIVERSITY
2018CompletedN.E.D University of Engineering & Technology, KarachiM-Arch
2011CompletedNED University of Engineering and TechnologyB-Arch