Yasoob is a gold medalist in his area of studies, i.e. Business Management, particularly in the field of Marketing. Being passionate about teaching, the core objective of his life is to provide quality education to the students studying in a knowledge-oriented and growth-focused institute of business and management sciences, where he can showcase his knowledge and skills at its best, for the betterment of the students, the institution and the nation.
- Gold medalist – Faculty of Management and Administrative Sciences – 2016
- Gold medalist – Overall MBA programs of Karachi University Business School – 2016
- Gold medalist – MBA (Marketing) of Karachi University Business School – 2016
- Gold medalist – B.S. (Commerce) of Department of Commerce – 2013
- Research paper on ‘Impact of Direct-To-Consumer Advertising in Medical Industry of Pakistan’, to be published in NHU upcoming journal.
- Thesis on “Non-linear Concave-down Growth of local manufacturers in Automobile Industry of Pakistan”, research dissertation of MBA (specialized).
- Imtiaz Super Market; PRISM, a brief case study on the success story of the business (in process).
Nazeer Hussain University, KarachiLecturer
Indus University, KarachiLecturer
- Entrepreneur/Marketing Coordinator at HR Marketing (working part-time in own business, making pricing plans, payment schedules, promotional plans and layout plans for the property projects)
- Manager Accounts and Finance at Daeha International (Pvt.) Limited (6 months)
- Digital Marketing Executive at Gaditek Associates (1 year)
- Marketing Executive at Star Marketing (Pvt.) Limited (1 year)
- Telemarketing Agent (Canada Region) at Oasis Call Center (3 months)
Karachi University Business School, University of KarachiMBA (specialized) – Marketing
Karachi University Business School, University of KarachiMBA – Marketing
University of KarachiB.S. (4 years) in Commerce