Highly self-motivated person having Doctor of Pharmacy Degree (Pharm-D) from Federal Urdu
University of Arts, Science & Technology, Karachi. With over 16 years of experience in Healthcare
& IT sector serving clients from UK, USA & Australia in Healthcare Documentation Management
and Translation Services. 4 years of experience working in Community Pharmacy Services in Dubai
and Pakistan with a Project Management experience in Dubai for Al-Zahra Hospital for a medical
transcription automation system implementation.
- Lecturer of Pharmacy Practice in Faculty of Pharmacy at Nazeer Hussain University.
- Serving as Director Operations at Careline Pharmacy.
- Vice President Pharmacy Graduates’ Association of Pakistan (PGA).
- Member International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) Netherland for Community
Pharmacy section since 2010.
- Vice President, Pharmacy Graduates’ Association of Pakistan (PGA). Serving for the
betterment of pharmacy profession in Pakistan and around the globe. Organized
several workshops and seminars and awareness campaigns.
- Published article in Pharma Observer magazine on Importance of Medical
Transcription in Pakistan and healthcare system.
- Received awards and shields for the promotion of pharmacy services in Pakistan.
- Received several certificates on completion of CMEs related to pharmacy and
, , Nazeer Hussain University Faculty of pharmacy Karachi Pakistan.Lecturer
2010Completedfrom Federal Urdu University of Arts, Science & TechnologyD.Pharm