My name is Rabia Noor. I am doing Ph.D. from the Department of Pharmaceutics, Faculty of
Pharmacy, University of Karachi. Currently I am working as Incharge Department of Pharmacy
Practice, Faculty of Pharmacy, Nazeer Hussain University.
- Noor R, Hassan SM, Hassan F and Rehman A (2017). Formulation enhancement of meloxicam
tablets using polyvinyl caprolactum-polyvinyl acetate-polyethylene glycol graft copolymer and
povidone in combination. Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 30(2):407-414.
- Noor R, Hassan, SM and Khalid F. (2018). Pharmaceutical techniques for fabrication of poor water
soluble drugs. A review. Baqai Journal of Health Sciences. 21(1):77-86.
- Participation in poster competition on “Dissolution Kinetics and Comparative brand evaluation of
Meloxicam Tablets manufactured by using Soluplus® and Povidone” at Jinnah Sindh Medical
University, Karachi, 2018 (won first prize)
- Participation in poster competition on “Prescribing attitude of physicians, consultants and general
practitioners for antibiotics” at Jinnah Sindh Medical University, 2018.
- Participation in seminar on Pink Ribbon Youth Awareness Program on Breast Cancer held in
Nazeer Hussain University on October 31, 2017.
- Participation in seminar on Role of Pharmacist in Disaster management held in Nazeer Hussain
University on August 2, 2017.
- Pharmaceutical technologies for fabrication of poor water soluble drugs-A Review (Accepted Mar’18 in Baqai Journal of Health Sciences).
- Participated in seminar on Advancement of Pharmacy Practice in Pakistan, held in NHU in March 2018.
- Participated in seminar on Breast cancer Awareness programme, held in NHU in October 2017.
Jul, 2016Nazeer Hussain University Faculty of pharmacy Karachi Pakistan.Lecturer
- Deliver lecture (Pharmaceutical Microbiology & Immunology, Dosage form Sciences, Physiology)
- Conduct lab (Pharmaceutical Microbiology & Immunology)
2016In ProgressDepartment of Pharmaceutics, University of KarachiDoctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) - Jul’16 (Enrolled)