Professional Deficiency Make-Up Program (PDMP) is a unique undergraduate program designed exclusively for those physical therapy graduates, willing to practice and continue their career abroad.
WHY PDMP IS ESSENTIAL FOR PHYSICAL THERAPY GRADUATES:
- The dream of the Physical Therapist to settle and practice abroad is gradually stricken day by day due to the strict evaluation and license policies of foreign countries.
- PDMP Program is the perfect solution for their dreams to come true. The uniqueness of this program is the flexible and blended curriculum which is being designed as per the international requirements and deficiencies of the candidates.
- Nazeer Hussain University took an initiative to launch this innovative, unique and comprehensive solution which will serve as a bridging program between candidate deficiencies and foreign requirements. It is the quickest and most effective way of jump starting ambitions of working abroad.
- The university designed the course in such a way that the Bachelor Degree holders can easily clear the evaluation process of foreign countries and start working their in a most effective and qualitative within shortest and quickest period of time.
- To provide solid foundation of knowledge in General Education Professional Education.
- To train students to become more expressive, creative, appreciative and innovative.
- To provide an educational program for physical therapist to enhance their Physical Therapy Skills.
The Professional Deficiency Make-up Program operates under NHU vision of creating and innovating an expert community of health care professionals that will proudly serve their family, society and the other mankind, and make our country proud.
We assure you;
- Your education will be equivalent to that of Physical Therapy in abroad.
- You will be eligible to pass the credential evaluation in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, UAE, Malaysia and rest of the world.
- Your application will be done in the fastest and cheapest way possible.
- DPT / BSPT / BPT / BScPT with one year additional certificate course in Physiotherapy or equivalent qualification from HEC recognized Degree awarding institution.